Discover what you can do with a readers theater script, newspapers, and toilet paper rolls in your library.
Thursday, May 16, 2013
To Edit or Not, That is the Question
The readers theater I wrote this week sounded good when I read it for the 20th time but then I actually put it into action today. It was good but it didn't sound exactly the way I heard it in my mind. Yes, it was time for a little editing. I just can't seem to hear where it needs editing in my mind when I read to myself but as soon as I hear other people reading the script I know right a way where it needs a little help. So, I say editing, will bring the script to life. It adds a little punch to the story.
Labels:
children,
children' s programs,
librarian,
libraries,
library,
readers theater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment